You gotta be KIDDING me.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I had a lot of fun this week. Let's start from the beginning.
MONDAY, it was practically a normal start. You know, the alarm rings at 5.15a but i snooze it off until i get sleepiness out of my system which is often around 6am already. Then eat a cookie or two, drink milk, bathe, get dressed, get a sheet or two of 1/4 yellow paper, get pen and i.d., half-dry hair, spray on perfume, change slippers, then off to BioSci bldg for the first class, STAT1. Some of my classmates in this subject don't take a bath. haha. Siguro vacant naman nila after. Well, that's normal for a 7am class. In UP, that is. Pero ako kahit vacant ko 2hrs after this class, di ko pa nattry yun. kadiri naman kasi eh. Di ba?
So class started with a quiz, as usual. Our lecturer never fails to give us at least one every meeting, except for when it was our midterm exam that night. FYI to those who don't know it, departmental exams such as lab exams and stat1 exams, are conducted at night, 7-9pm or 7-8.30p.
After stat was a 2-hour vacant for me so I get to eat a decent almulunch -almusal+lunch. My next class every mondays and wednesdays after stat is a 10am-4pm series of classes, so if i don't wan't to get a rumbling stomach, i load up on my almulunch.
10am, I have an engineering science class so it's definitely in our college building -CEAT. The building is being renovated. Well, pinapaganda nila. Tinatapalan nila yung cracks sa walls, rotten ceiling plywoods are changed, and the walls are repainted. Hopefully, the rest rooms are next in line. LOL. This 10a to 1p class is a drawing class, so I bring with me all the engineering students definitions -triangles, tech pens, templates. I don't bring a t-square yet because the plates we're working on doesn't really demand it. When we get on big things, that's when I'll bring mine, but for now, i'll just settle with triangles. Carrying around a t-square from 10am to 4pm is not a joke, believe me, lalo na kapag umuulan. Argh. Tas sobrang nakakagutom tong class na to. ewan ko ba, di naman kami tumatakbo. :O
1pm, eng1 class at humanities bldg. It's kind of a long walk from CEAT but it's fine to be running a little late kasi late din naman ang instructor namin in this subject. Classmate ko sa subject na to si mirra, a college friend with whom i share maldita moments. Haha. We hang out at mcdo after our class kasi we're usually dismissed at 2pm, which is an hour prior to my next class. Then she goes with me to my class in math building. Her apartment kasi is near math building and i have classmates in my math class who were her classmates in high school, so it's kind of a twice a week reunion of theirs.
Math class. Nothing much happens here. Three of my sisses [batchmates] are my classmates in this subject, so kamay-kamay. Sometimes we don't do the handshake anymore.
After math class, I walk home to the dorm. Usually alone, walking really fast, or sometimes slow. Sometimes with blockmates na classmates ko sa math, but sometimes dumederetso ako sa tambayan namin sa ceat, that is if i don't have anything to do.
First day ng FebFair sa school. I spent a lot of time sa booth namin sa field that night. I even went past sa curfew ng dormitory. But that's ok kasi may kasabay naman akong dorm mate pauwi.
TUESDAY, I didn't come to my chemlab class. We were supposed to have an experiment. But what the heck. I got back on my laboratory groupmates. Usually there are only three of us doing the experiment when there are supposed to be five of us. So we almost always get something wrong in the experiment. Crap di ba? I had to get back somehow. I know that I'll miss the experiment but it's just a matter of give and take revenge. AAAAHHH. I'm so mean.
Tuesday is a 7am-4pm day for me. 7to10am was the chemlab class, which i skipped. So classes started from 10am for me. 10am, STAT1 Recit class. It's one of those boring 3-hour classes. The instructor teaches us and then we answer the exercise then we leave. After this class is my chem-lecture class. One and a half hour large class lecture. I doodle a lot in this class, sometimes i text people even if i know that the lecturer could definitely see everything from where she stands. But after life at parsci, you'll learn to sneak stuffs like this. Then I go to my daily 3to4 math class. After which, Shelly and I went to the EE Building to return to the office of the college secretary our mini-checklists. Then dumeretso kami sa field for the fair. ayun. happy happy.
Wednesday wasn't much of a day. I got past the dormitory curfew again kasi open house ng vet dorm, and the brods prepared something for us sisses.
OMG, uuwi pa pala ako ng Los Banos ngayon. I'll have to cut this off. maybe I'll blog again later tonight, oh i don't know.
got to go dudes.
@ 6:27 PM
MONDAY, it was practically a normal start. You know, the alarm rings at 5.15a but i snooze it off until i get sleepiness out of my system which is often around 6am already. Then eat a cookie or two, drink milk, bathe, get dressed, get a sheet or two of 1/4 yellow paper, get pen and i.d., half-dry hair, spray on perfume, change slippers, then off to BioSci bldg for the first class, STAT1. Some of my classmates in this subject don't take a bath. haha. Siguro vacant naman nila after. Well, that's normal for a 7am class. In UP, that is. Pero ako kahit vacant ko 2hrs after this class, di ko pa nattry yun. kadiri naman kasi eh. Di ba?
So class started with a quiz, as usual. Our lecturer never fails to give us at least one every meeting, except for when it was our midterm exam that night. FYI to those who don't know it, departmental exams such as lab exams and stat1 exams, are conducted at night, 7-9pm or 7-8.30p.
After stat was a 2-hour vacant for me so I get to eat a decent almulunch -almusal+lunch. My next class every mondays and wednesdays after stat is a 10am-4pm series of classes, so if i don't wan't to get a rumbling stomach, i load up on my almulunch.
10am, I have an engineering science class so it's definitely in our college building -CEAT. The building is being renovated. Well, pinapaganda nila. Tinatapalan nila yung cracks sa walls, rotten ceiling plywoods are changed, and the walls are repainted. Hopefully, the rest rooms are next in line. LOL. This 10a to 1p class is a drawing class, so I bring with me all the engineering students definitions -triangles, tech pens, templates. I don't bring a t-square yet because the plates we're working on doesn't really demand it. When we get on big things, that's when I'll bring mine, but for now, i'll just settle with triangles. Carrying around a t-square from 10am to 4pm is not a joke, believe me, lalo na kapag umuulan. Argh. Tas sobrang nakakagutom tong class na to. ewan ko ba, di naman kami tumatakbo. :O
1pm, eng1 class at humanities bldg. It's kind of a long walk from CEAT but it's fine to be running a little late kasi late din naman ang instructor namin in this subject. Classmate ko sa subject na to si mirra, a college friend with whom i share maldita moments. Haha. We hang out at mcdo after our class kasi we're usually dismissed at 2pm, which is an hour prior to my next class. Then she goes with me to my class in math building. Her apartment kasi is near math building and i have classmates in my math class who were her classmates in high school, so it's kind of a twice a week reunion of theirs.
Math class. Nothing much happens here. Three of my sisses [batchmates] are my classmates in this subject, so kamay-kamay. Sometimes we don't do the handshake anymore.
After math class, I walk home to the dorm. Usually alone, walking really fast, or sometimes slow. Sometimes with blockmates na classmates ko sa math, but sometimes dumederetso ako sa tambayan namin sa ceat, that is if i don't have anything to do.
First day ng FebFair sa school. I spent a lot of time sa booth namin sa field that night. I even went past sa curfew ng dormitory. But that's ok kasi may kasabay naman akong dorm mate pauwi.
TUESDAY, I didn't come to my chemlab class. We were supposed to have an experiment. But what the heck. I got back on my laboratory groupmates. Usually there are only three of us doing the experiment when there are supposed to be five of us. So we almost always get something wrong in the experiment. Crap di ba? I had to get back somehow. I know that I'll miss the experiment but it's just a matter of give and take revenge. AAAAHHH. I'm so mean.
Tuesday is a 7am-4pm day for me. 7to10am was the chemlab class, which i skipped. So classes started from 10am for me. 10am, STAT1 Recit class. It's one of those boring 3-hour classes. The instructor teaches us and then we answer the exercise then we leave. After this class is my chem-lecture class. One and a half hour large class lecture. I doodle a lot in this class, sometimes i text people even if i know that the lecturer could definitely see everything from where she stands. But after life at parsci, you'll learn to sneak stuffs like this. Then I go to my daily 3to4 math class. After which, Shelly and I went to the EE Building to return to the office of the college secretary our mini-checklists. Then dumeretso kami sa field for the fair. ayun. happy happy.
Wednesday wasn't much of a day. I got past the dormitory curfew again kasi open house ng vet dorm, and the brods prepared something for us sisses.
OMG, uuwi pa pala ako ng Los Banos ngayon. I'll have to cut this off. maybe I'll blog again later tonight, oh i don't know.
got to go dudes.
@ 6:27 PM
profile
A college student taking up BS Civil Engineering at the University of the Philippines -Los Banos
UPLB Engineering Society.
A PROUD UPian.
taggies
darlinkies
bianca
donna
doris
edjim
gequi
ica
ica.
jada
jayzel
jemai
jemai.
mae
marichu
marvic
maxine
mel
mel.
millen
mon
nica
regina
reisha
reisha.
roda
ruth
zell
zuela
archives
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
August 2008
September 2008
reality
fster    multiply    imeem    email    earcandy    flipflops   
A little glamour won't hurt. :P
gucci    louis vuitton    chanel    escada    prada    marks and spencer    MNG    esprit    giordano   
If you're not glamorous as you think,
maybe fashionable is the right word.
click on the right link.:)
chucks love. converse.    hush puppies    /bench    penshoppe    bayo    kamiseta    ensembles   
But if it ain't "affordable",
there's always baclaran and 168 @ divi. :))
