Week after valentine's week. Week after FebFair.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Monday. Part one, third long exam sa Math36. Horror.
Tuesday. Part two, third lone exam sa Math36. Horror-er.
Wednesday. No sleep night. Lab exam kinabukasan sa Chem15.
Thursday. This is it. The big moment. 7-9p, PSLH-A. Second Laboratory Examination sa Chem15. HORROR-EST.
Friday. Math36 NO CLASS again. Smilesmile:):)
Quite a horrific week, eh? Let's get to the happy side.
Monday, yeah right. Day started with that quiz sa stat1 lecture, and ended with that exam sa math36. But at least nakabalik ng Los Baños yung mga nag-field trip sa corregidor that weekend. They were supposed to be back Sunday night, or afternoon, but they got stranded because they can't ferry out into the water kasi masyado daw maalon. One blockmate and one dorm mate of mine were included, so thank goodness.
Monday 7pm, deliberation ng nominees for next term. It's an organizations thing. Nagpaka-bibbo ako dito. I asked quite a lot of questions kasi naman it was a deliberation nga eh there were moments na quiet and nobody was raising questions. Well, somebody had to get up. I did. So ayun. I also saved a brod from getting too much. Nakakaawa na kasi siya, nagigisa na siya sobra nung iba, so I had to make a move, as a sis. And it was a really chilly night, I wanted to get it done already.:P
Tuesday, yeah, second exam sa math36. I cut my chem15 lecture class to study for this specific exam because I didn't get to study the night before. The exam was okay-ish. I almost got the correct answers. Palaging may sablay eh. bwisit. Tuesday night, I forgot to eat dinner. I guess I was just so spaced out. So nung nabasa ko yung text sa phone ko if I had eaten dinner, bigla kong naalala na hindi pa nga pala ako nagdidinner. HAHA. So we just ate out. It was only an hour, but it made my day end fairly.:)
Wednesday, I had Pappu's for dinner. Then I had a really painful tummy afterwards. So malamang yung dinner ko ang may kasalanan nung tummy ache ko. I just had tea and the pain was gone. Good thing I have tea sa dorm. I was planning not to take a wink of sleep, but it was hopeless. I had been reading the same thing for hours too long that it was making me sick already. I slept at 2am.
Thursday night, the big CHEM night.Grabe yung exam, GRABE. Yung tipong gagawin kang manghuhula though malamang may scientific solutions naman. Hopeless talaga yung exam. Kahit talagang mag-aral ka and all, wala. WALA. Grabe. Alam naman natin na papel lang yun pero talagang wala eh. Nakaka-degrade ng sarili yung exam. Papel lang yun eh, PAPEL!! Pero grabe, GRABE!!! After nung exam, naisip ko, alak. inom. gin. beer. Masaya yun. Kailangang makalimutan ang pesteng exam na yon. Kaso umaambon nanaman eh. Nakakatamad. So I just took a long stroll pauwi ng dorm. Tas naalala ko, hindi pa pala ako nagdidinner. Takte. Screw dinner. Matutulog na lang ako since wala rin naman akong mayaya mag-inom. >:) Ito talaga yung moment na sa tingin ko, sobrang vulnerable ako to any form of happiness. I needed a drop of a happy moment badly.
Friday, wala ulit class sa math. Nagtext si Greg, may itatanong yata sa math. He asked if I had eaten breakfast. Yeah, I had. I'm watching doraemon na nga on TV eh. He was given a special exam sa math36 kasi hindi siya nakapagtake nung monday because he was "stuck" sa corregidor. So I said na why not over lunch na lang since 2pm pa naman yung exam niya, and I can go home any time I want kasi wala naman akong class. Nahihiya daw siya. Naman! Matatapos na ang sem, mahihiya pa rin? He obviously needed a nudge. So sabi ko, lunch na lang niya itanong. Tas after lunch uwi na ko, then he'll go take his exam. It was a done thing so I had to get on with fixing some things sa room before I leave. So may tinanong siya sa math, then we ended up eating lunch sa Selina's. Masarap dun eh. Haha. Eh I got to pick the place. So syempre dun ko siya dadalin. Then sumakay na ko ng jeep, then he walked back sa campus for his exam.
Pagdating ko ng atc, I got myself a pair of havaianas. Haha. Pampalubag-loob after ng tatlong madugo-dugong exam sa isang linggo. My parents picked me up, then we went to Dra. Paulino's clinic sa BF. Dapat si Nadia lang ang magpapa-injection eh. But since madalang lang ako sa vicinity, I also had mine. Dalawa nga yung sakin eh. Chicken pox booster daw pati the one for meningo. I suggested the one for menigo kasi nagkaroon last last week sa los baños ng bata na taga-Grove na dinala sa infirmary. May meningo daw yung bata, so malamang andun lang sa los baños yung virus. I was pretty scared that night I heard of the news. I didn't want to get scared again so I suggested the vaccine to be given to me. Then sinundo namin yung kapatid ko sa school niya then we all went to SMBicutan para mag-grocery, then we got home.
Homesweethome.
Ansakit na ng arm ko. Kanina pa ko type ng type.
Tomorrow, Sunday, magbi-birthday daw dito sa bahay yung cousin ko. Her family, I think, will also sleep here tonight. Hm. Maybe I'll update you on that later na lang.
xoxo,
@ 6:27 PM
Tuesday. Part two, third lone exam sa Math36. Horror-er.
Wednesday. No sleep night. Lab exam kinabukasan sa Chem15.
Thursday. This is it. The big moment. 7-9p, PSLH-A. Second Laboratory Examination sa Chem15. HORROR-EST.
Friday. Math36 NO CLASS again. Smilesmile:):)
Quite a horrific week, eh? Let's get to the happy side.
Monday, yeah right. Day started with that quiz sa stat1 lecture, and ended with that exam sa math36. But at least nakabalik ng Los Baños yung mga nag-field trip sa corregidor that weekend. They were supposed to be back Sunday night, or afternoon, but they got stranded because they can't ferry out into the water kasi masyado daw maalon. One blockmate and one dorm mate of mine were included, so thank goodness.
Monday 7pm, deliberation ng nominees for next term. It's an organizations thing. Nagpaka-bibbo ako dito. I asked quite a lot of questions kasi naman it was a deliberation nga eh there were moments na quiet and nobody was raising questions. Well, somebody had to get up. I did. So ayun. I also saved a brod from getting too much. Nakakaawa na kasi siya, nagigisa na siya sobra nung iba, so I had to make a move, as a sis. And it was a really chilly night, I wanted to get it done already.:P
Tuesday, yeah, second exam sa math36. I cut my chem15 lecture class to study for this specific exam because I didn't get to study the night before. The exam was okay-ish. I almost got the correct answers. Palaging may sablay eh. bwisit. Tuesday night, I forgot to eat dinner. I guess I was just so spaced out. So nung nabasa ko yung text sa phone ko if I had eaten dinner, bigla kong naalala na hindi pa nga pala ako nagdidinner. HAHA. So we just ate out. It was only an hour, but it made my day end fairly.:)
Wednesday, I had Pappu's for dinner. Then I had a really painful tummy afterwards. So malamang yung dinner ko ang may kasalanan nung tummy ache ko. I just had tea and the pain was gone. Good thing I have tea sa dorm. I was planning not to take a wink of sleep, but it was hopeless. I had been reading the same thing for hours too long that it was making me sick already. I slept at 2am.
Thursday night, the big CHEM night.Grabe yung exam, GRABE. Yung tipong gagawin kang manghuhula though malamang may scientific solutions naman. Hopeless talaga yung exam. Kahit talagang mag-aral ka and all, wala. WALA. Grabe. Alam naman natin na papel lang yun pero talagang wala eh. Nakaka-degrade ng sarili yung exam. Papel lang yun eh, PAPEL!! Pero grabe, GRABE!!! After nung exam, naisip ko, alak. inom. gin. beer. Masaya yun. Kailangang makalimutan ang pesteng exam na yon. Kaso umaambon nanaman eh. Nakakatamad. So I just took a long stroll pauwi ng dorm. Tas naalala ko, hindi pa pala ako nagdidinner. Takte. Screw dinner. Matutulog na lang ako since wala rin naman akong mayaya mag-inom. >:) Ito talaga yung moment na sa tingin ko, sobrang vulnerable ako to any form of happiness. I needed a drop of a happy moment badly.
Friday, wala ulit class sa math. Nagtext si Greg, may itatanong yata sa math. He asked if I had eaten breakfast. Yeah, I had. I'm watching doraemon na nga on TV eh. He was given a special exam sa math36 kasi hindi siya nakapagtake nung monday because he was "stuck" sa corregidor. So I said na why not over lunch na lang since 2pm pa naman yung exam niya, and I can go home any time I want kasi wala naman akong class. Nahihiya daw siya. Naman! Matatapos na ang sem, mahihiya pa rin? He obviously needed a nudge. So sabi ko, lunch na lang niya itanong. Tas after lunch uwi na ko, then he'll go take his exam. It was a done thing so I had to get on with fixing some things sa room before I leave. So may tinanong siya sa math, then we ended up eating lunch sa Selina's. Masarap dun eh. Haha. Eh I got to pick the place. So syempre dun ko siya dadalin. Then sumakay na ko ng jeep, then he walked back sa campus for his exam.
Pagdating ko ng atc, I got myself a pair of havaianas. Haha. Pampalubag-loob after ng tatlong madugo-dugong exam sa isang linggo. My parents picked me up, then we went to Dra. Paulino's clinic sa BF. Dapat si Nadia lang ang magpapa-injection eh. But since madalang lang ako sa vicinity, I also had mine. Dalawa nga yung sakin eh. Chicken pox booster daw pati the one for meningo. I suggested the one for menigo kasi nagkaroon last last week sa los baños ng bata na taga-Grove na dinala sa infirmary. May meningo daw yung bata, so malamang andun lang sa los baños yung virus. I was pretty scared that night I heard of the news. I didn't want to get scared again so I suggested the vaccine to be given to me. Then sinundo namin yung kapatid ko sa school niya then we all went to SMBicutan para mag-grocery, then we got home.
Homesweethome.
Ansakit na ng arm ko. Kanina pa ko type ng type.
Tomorrow, Sunday, magbi-birthday daw dito sa bahay yung cousin ko. Her family, I think, will also sleep here tonight. Hm. Maybe I'll update you on that later na lang.
xoxo,
@ 6:27 PM
profile
A college student taking up BS Civil Engineering at the University of the Philippines -Los Banos
UPLB Engineering Society.
A PROUD UPian.
taggies
darlinkies
bianca
donna
doris
edjim
gequi
ica
ica.
jada
jayzel
jemai
jemai.
mae
marichu
marvic
maxine
mel
mel.
millen
mon
nica
regina
reisha
reisha.
roda
ruth
zell
zuela
archives
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
August 2008
September 2008
reality
fster    multiply    imeem    email    earcandy    flipflops   
A little glamour won't hurt. :P
gucci    louis vuitton    chanel    escada    prada    marks and spencer    MNG    esprit    giordano   
If you're not glamorous as you think,
maybe fashionable is the right word.
click on the right link.:)
chucks love. converse.    hush puppies    /bench    penshoppe    bayo    kamiseta    ensembles   
But if it ain't "affordable",
there's always baclaran and 168 @ divi. :))
