lovelovelove.heartheartheart.
    Saturday, February 16, 2008


    hello again:) so, it's been one week since my last post where I stopped on my Feb13. So we're gonna start now with what happened on my heart's day.

    Nothing out of the ordinary when I woke up. Well, there was a ton of valentine text messages. Oh wait, it was a SINGLE'S AWARENESS DAY.:P haha. My schedule for the day was okay. start at 7am, then a break from 12nn to 1p, then 1p to 4p. Last class til 4pm, then I, Ian and Greg [blockmates ko na classmates ko sa last subject ko which is math] went to Men's Dorm. Open House kasi nila. A couple of our blockmates stays there so it was like a visit and a reunion of our block. It's called only Men's Dorm, but it's actually a coed dormitory, though hiwalay ang unit ng girls sa boys.
    We played a couple of pusoy dos sa Bayabas unit- the engineering unit, or whatever it is. They all have this green shirt with the word "Bayabas" on it, so I guess it's bayabas unit. The consequence of losing is sasayaw dun sa table. HAHA. Oh, when I said we, I meant Me, Marian, Emerson, Rj, Miro, Stephen, at ang nakikisabit sa block kahit hindi naman blockmate, Joe. It was fun, really. A lot of times I thought I'd lose, but NO! Trained yata to sa EngSoc kung pano mag-laro ng pusoy. HAHA.
    Afterwards, it was like a block-treats night. Greg came back from his meeting/class/whateveritwasiforgotalready thing. Emerson stayed in the dorm with some of his girl friendS. I treated them shawarma, Marian got the drinks. Then umalis nanaman tong si Greg dahil may meeting pa yata siya. Tas dumating naman si Stephen, na nanlibre naman ng burger, tas si miro naman, iced tea. Grabe sobrang busog ko na nun that I couldn't finish my burger. There was this kid who asked if he could have my iced tea. I said he can't, but he can have my burger instead. Hihi. A nice way to go for unfinished food.
    Time went on until apat na lang kaming magkakasama, Me, Marian, Muriel, and Ramir. Our other blockmates got busy with their open house so there was no point in asking them to stay with us at the fair. By 10pm, we all got home to our respective dorm. I had to get back to my dorm because I had no more battery left on my phone, meaning to say di ako nakapag-paalam sa aming dorm manager.
    When I got back to the dorm, grabe! Walang katao-tao sa floor namin. Then I remembered na manonood pa ko ng concert ng Typecast. I'm not a fan, but since it's free and for fun, why not? So tinext ko si Greg kasi ang alam ko manonood din yun. By 11pm, I left the dormitory again. Akala ko nga hindi na ko papayagan ng dorm manager kasi it's an hour past the curfew already. Eh FebFair naman, so I guess she understood.
    It was a fun night. I got to meet Greg's cousin na BS Nutri. His name's Constantine, yata. Basta yun nga yata yung name niya. Then his cousin told me [while greg was ordering his zagu] that he pities himself because there was less than an hour left of valentine's at wala pa rin daw siyang kasamang babae. Haha. So he left us later on. So kami naman ni Greg, nagpunta sa Bayabas. Some of our blockmates came to us later that night para din sa concert ng typecast. Tas nung Typecast na yung nasa stage, it was, uhm, okay. HAHA. Okay:) We were all standing under the drizzling rain. Oh and btw, ako lang pala yung girl sa group namin that night. I didn't even know more than half of those people with us na evidently, mga taga-Bayabas. But I don't know, I didn't feel out of place, or left out. I guess what I had at that moment was way more than what I need to be happy:)

    I got back to the dorm by 2am already.

    I only had one class the next day, but it was cancelled. Hoorah for me:)


    You don't have to have a date, like intimate date, just to be happy on heart's day. You can just be with people you care about and be happy.
    *winkwink*

    @ 6:27 PM

    welcome

    hello hello. So lazy, so busy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic      free web hit counters      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    breakdown

    profile

    A college student taking up BS Civil Engineering at the University of the Philippines -Los Banos
    UPLB Engineering Society.
    A PROUD UPian.

    taggies




    darlinkies

    ana
    bianca
    donna
    doris
    edjim
    gequi
    ica
    ica.
    jada
    jayzel
    jemai
    jemai.
    mae
    marichu
    marvic
    maxine
    mel
    mel.
    millen
    mon
    nica
    regina
    reisha
    reisha.
    roda
    ruth
    zell
    zuela

    archives

    April 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    November 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008


    reality

    Reality is harsh.

    fster    multiply    imeem    email    earcandy    flipflops   

    A little glamour won't hurt. :P

    gucci    louis vuitton    chanel    escada    prada    marks and spencer    MNG    esprit    giordano   

    If you're not glamorous as you think,
    maybe fashionable is the right word.
    click on the right link.:)

    chucks love. converse.    hush puppies    /bench    penshoppe    bayo    kamiseta    ensembles   

    But if it ain't "affordable",
    there's always baclaran and 168 @ divi. :))

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    credits

    designer:::candybear::
    image:firstfear
    image host:photobucket
    brushes&fonts:|||||||