Sworn sisters is better then blood sisters. Sworn brothers are better than blood brothers.
    Friday, November 30, 2007


    Well hello there. I have been quite busy these days even if it's only been two weeks of the second semester. My schedule is soo tight.

    Here it is:
    Monday
    7-8
    Stat1-Lecture class
    10-1
    ES10a
    1-2.30
    Eng1
    3-4
    Math36

    Tuesday
    7-10
    Chem15-Laboratory class
    10-1
    Stat1-Recitation class
    1-2.30
    Chem15-Lecture
    3-4
    Math36

    Wednesday
    7-8
    Stat1-Lecture class
    10-1
    ES10a
    1-2.30
    Eng1
    3-4
    Math36

    Thursday
    7-10
    Chem15-Laboratory class
    10-12
    PE1
    1-2.30
    Chem15-Lecture class
    3-4
    Math36

    Friday
    3-4
    Math36

    Ayaaan. It's so crammed up even if I already cancelled one subject which has lecture and recitation classes. I barely have time to even eat my lunch. I'm okay with the fact that I have to walk from building to building after every period, but at least give me some break. Now I guess you can imagine how I look like at the end of the day. Add to that the fact that I am an applicant of a student organization. It's gonna take a lot of my time after 4pm for about two weeks, but after that, I'll be a member of it and everything will be worth every haggard moment I looked like.;)

    Fster shoutout: "I know it'll take most of the time that I've left,but I also know that after every passing second, every haggard moment, every tear, every paltos, every P12 jeepney fare(to&fro), every scream I'll take, every shoulder I have, it's gonna be worth it."

    wish. wish.

    PARSCI NEWS:
    Mang Deuda, our friend at the gates at ang nagpapalusot sa'tin kahit di pwede dumaan ng gate, ang di nakakalimot mangamustang kaibigan natin, died last Nov. 25 due to heart attack accdg. to Sir Dids' post in the fster bulletin. Let us all pray for his soul and those that he had left behind. His burial will be one Sunday, Dec. 2.

    so sad. soooo sad. If you have spare time, dear parscians and his friends, please do come sa lamay niya at their house. Sir Dids Morales had posted in the fster bulletin the directions to their house.

    @ 6:18 AM

    welcome

    hello hello. So lazy, so busy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic      free web hit counters      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    breakdown

    profile

    A college student taking up BS Civil Engineering at the University of the Philippines -Los Banos
    UPLB Engineering Society.
    A PROUD UPian.

    taggies




    darlinkies

    ana
    bianca
    donna
    doris
    edjim
    gequi
    ica
    ica.
    jada
    jayzel
    jemai
    jemai.
    mae
    marichu
    marvic
    maxine
    mel
    mel.
    millen
    mon
    nica
    regina
    reisha
    reisha.
    roda
    ruth
    zell
    zuela

    archives

    April 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    November 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008


    reality

    Reality is harsh.

    fster    multiply    imeem    email    earcandy    flipflops   

    A little glamour won't hurt. :P

    gucci    louis vuitton    chanel    escada    prada    marks and spencer    MNG    esprit    giordano   

    If you're not glamorous as you think,
    maybe fashionable is the right word.
    click on the right link.:)

    chucks love. converse.    hush puppies    /bench    penshoppe    bayo    kamiseta    ensembles   

    But if it ain't "affordable",
    there's always baclaran and 168 @ divi. :))

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    credits

    designer:::candybear::
    image:firstfear
    image host:photobucket
    brushes&fonts:|||||||