You gotta LOOOOOVE life
Friday, August 24, 2007
Another day to blog a week.
I didn't have any exams this week, but we had a surprise quiz in my philo class, and I did well naman so no worries.
Oh, there was an accident in LB. A car accident. There were six ChemEng students, graduating na daw sila. Their car crashed, and from what i've heard, somebody died. I just don't know if it was only one of them. It happened Friday (8.17) way before sunrise. Yun yung kasagsagan ni Egay. They were on their way home na yata. One of them is okay na daw, but can't leave the hospital because of the fees. Hm. Sayang, graduating na pa naman sila.
And magkakaroon na daw ng Summa Cumlaude from my college, CEAT (College of Engineering and Agro-Industrial Tech). She'll be the FIRST EVER Summa from CEAT. And take note, BS ChemEng student. Lufeet. Mahirap daw kasi talaga maka-Laude from my college kasi mahirap daw. Hm. What an impression naman of the engineering courses.
And there's an improvement on our campus, the lights! Grabe. Kahit walang ilaw sa dorm room namin, ang liwanag pa rin. Abot sa loob ng room namin yung ilaw nung mga bagong light posts. HAHA.
But there's a downside. may ginawa silang kagaguhan sa Freedom Park ng aming campus. They made this huge circle void of grasses. Ise-cement yata. AMP. FREEDOM PARK YUN. They should do that instead dun sa space right on the front of the SU (Student Union) building. Tsk. Ampanget naman kasi eh. San ka nakakita ng FREEDOM PARK na may malaking sementadong epal sa GITNA? Grr. I hate what they're doing to the Freedom Park. It better be something worth destroying the park.
We watched "Isko Iska: DRA-MAtrikula Rising" at the Umali Hall last Thursday night. Laugh trip grabe. But there were dead scenes. Btw, the actors and actresses were all freshmen. The scene with Mary Jar (Mariang Banga) is too long. Yes, the script was nice, but it was deeeeaaaaaaaaaaad. Super long kasi nung dialogue nila ni Iska. Buti pa yung scene ni Oble, kahit medyo mahaba, hindi dead. And the one with Pegaro, HAHAHA. "The book." haha. Super laughtrip. :))
Naglakad lang kami pauwi since madami namang naglalakad kasi as in madaming nanood. May mga sa steps na nga lang nakaupo eh, buti na lang carpeted. Inabutan kami ng ambon on the way. Eh tinatamad ako magpayong later kasi nalalaglag pants ko. Sa dinamirami ng oras. Think about it, I walked all the way from the Baker Hall to our dorm near Raymundo gate, and I didn't have any problem with my pants. Asar talaga. So while I was walking/running from raymundo [we had to buy something there], Di na ko sumukob sa payong. I was wearing a jacket naman. But heck, pagdating namin sa dorm, my head was throbbing with pain na. That's the reason kung bakit di na ko nakipagkwentuhan eklavoosh pa with my dorm mates.
Friday was fine kahit di ako nakauwi kaagad after my class. I had a meeting pa kasi with my philo grpmates which was cut na din thanks to Jener. Then sumunod ako kila Xerez at McDo for lunch. Then balik na sa dorm to fix my heap of things. Grabe. It took me an hour or so to finish fixing up and packing some things I need. Then I left at around three na yata.
I'm planning on changing my layout na. I'm getting bored of it. Hope I find something nice sa blogskins. :>
Dapat magkikita-kita kami today, another domaks get-together. But ang shitty ng sked. And I won't be able to make some spaces in the following weekends [just maybe] kasi I have to work on my Research Paper. I only have about a month to finish it. And it's a Library research, so taong library muna ko this sem. It's the reason why I'm going back to LB tomorrow na even if there's no classes on Monday. I have to go to the library on Monday.
Buhay iska ko this coming week:
Monday:
No classes, pero I have to go to the school Library to return some books and borrow another set.
Icebag8, 7pm, NCAS Audi.
Tuesday:
Math17- Get a copy of the answer key to the problem set.
Math1- film showing, The Inconvenient Truth
Eng2- Final Concept Paper due
Some library books I borrowed are due this day.
Wednesday:
Math17, 3-4pm- UNIT EXAM. Coverage: Functions and relations, to Graphs of a whole LOT of Functions [linear, quadratic, parabola, ellipse, hyperbola, square root functions, and absolute value], to inverse functions and their graphs, to arithmetic and geometric sequence. ANG IKSI!!!!
6pm- after-exam chill. CONCERT!!! [Silent Sanctuary, Chicosci, Callalily, aaaaaaaaaand PAROKYA!!!]
di pala ako ngarag after ng exam eh no.
Thursday:
Math1, 830-10am- MIDTERM EXAM. Good luck. ~:>
Eng2- Topic and Sentence outline ng Research Paper ko. T_T
Friday:
Deadline of Submission ng BLK shirt. wah.
Hindi ako loaded. HINDI!!!
HELL WEEK, brace yourself. HERE I COME with my army of monsters!!! RARR!
<3
@ 11:35 PM
I didn't have any exams this week, but we had a surprise quiz in my philo class, and I did well naman so no worries.
Oh, there was an accident in LB. A car accident. There were six ChemEng students, graduating na daw sila. Their car crashed, and from what i've heard, somebody died. I just don't know if it was only one of them. It happened Friday (8.17) way before sunrise. Yun yung kasagsagan ni Egay. They were on their way home na yata. One of them is okay na daw, but can't leave the hospital because of the fees. Hm. Sayang, graduating na pa naman sila.
And magkakaroon na daw ng Summa Cumlaude from my college, CEAT (College of Engineering and Agro-Industrial Tech). She'll be the FIRST EVER Summa from CEAT. And take note, BS ChemEng student. Lufeet. Mahirap daw kasi talaga maka-Laude from my college kasi mahirap daw. Hm. What an impression naman of the engineering courses.
And there's an improvement on our campus, the lights! Grabe. Kahit walang ilaw sa dorm room namin, ang liwanag pa rin. Abot sa loob ng room namin yung ilaw nung mga bagong light posts. HAHA.
But there's a downside. may ginawa silang kagaguhan sa Freedom Park ng aming campus. They made this huge circle void of grasses. Ise-cement yata. AMP. FREEDOM PARK YUN. They should do that instead dun sa space right on the front of the SU (Student Union) building. Tsk. Ampanget naman kasi eh. San ka nakakita ng FREEDOM PARK na may malaking sementadong epal sa GITNA? Grr. I hate what they're doing to the Freedom Park. It better be something worth destroying the park.
We watched "Isko Iska: DRA-MAtrikula Rising" at the Umali Hall last Thursday night. Laugh trip grabe. But there were dead scenes. Btw, the actors and actresses were all freshmen. The scene with Mary Jar (Mariang Banga) is too long. Yes, the script was nice, but it was deeeeaaaaaaaaaaad. Super long kasi nung dialogue nila ni Iska. Buti pa yung scene ni Oble, kahit medyo mahaba, hindi dead. And the one with Pegaro, HAHAHA. "The book." haha. Super laughtrip. :))
Naglakad lang kami pauwi since madami namang naglalakad kasi as in madaming nanood. May mga sa steps na nga lang nakaupo eh, buti na lang carpeted. Inabutan kami ng ambon on the way. Eh tinatamad ako magpayong later kasi nalalaglag pants ko. Sa dinamirami ng oras. Think about it, I walked all the way from the Baker Hall to our dorm near Raymundo gate, and I didn't have any problem with my pants. Asar talaga. So while I was walking/running from raymundo [we had to buy something there], Di na ko sumukob sa payong. I was wearing a jacket naman. But heck, pagdating namin sa dorm, my head was throbbing with pain na. That's the reason kung bakit di na ko nakipagkwentuhan eklavoosh pa with my dorm mates.
Friday was fine kahit di ako nakauwi kaagad after my class. I had a meeting pa kasi with my philo grpmates which was cut na din thanks to Jener. Then sumunod ako kila Xerez at McDo for lunch. Then balik na sa dorm to fix my heap of things. Grabe. It took me an hour or so to finish fixing up and packing some things I need. Then I left at around three na yata.
I'm planning on changing my layout na. I'm getting bored of it. Hope I find something nice sa blogskins. :>
Dapat magkikita-kita kami today, another domaks get-together. But ang shitty ng sked. And I won't be able to make some spaces in the following weekends [just maybe] kasi I have to work on my Research Paper. I only have about a month to finish it. And it's a Library research, so taong library muna ko this sem. It's the reason why I'm going back to LB tomorrow na even if there's no classes on Monday. I have to go to the library on Monday.
Buhay iska ko this coming week:
Monday:
No classes, pero I have to go to the school Library to return some books and borrow another set.
Icebag8, 7pm, NCAS Audi.
Tuesday:
Math17- Get a copy of the answer key to the problem set.
Math1- film showing, The Inconvenient Truth
Eng2- Final Concept Paper due
Some library books I borrowed are due this day.
Wednesday:
Math17, 3-4pm- UNIT EXAM. Coverage: Functions and relations, to Graphs of a whole LOT of Functions [linear, quadratic, parabola, ellipse, hyperbola, square root functions, and absolute value], to inverse functions and their graphs, to arithmetic and geometric sequence. ANG IKSI!!!!
6pm- after-exam chill. CONCERT!!! [Silent Sanctuary, Chicosci, Callalily, aaaaaaaaaand PAROKYA!!!]
di pala ako ngarag after ng exam eh no.
Thursday:
Math1, 830-10am- MIDTERM EXAM. Good luck. ~:>
Eng2- Topic and Sentence outline ng Research Paper ko. T_T
Friday:
Deadline of Submission ng BLK shirt. wah.
Hindi ako loaded. HINDI!!!
HELL WEEK, brace yourself. HERE I COME with my army of monsters!!! RARR!
<3
@ 11:35 PM
profile
A college student taking up BS Civil Engineering at the University of the Philippines -Los Banos
UPLB Engineering Society.
A PROUD UPian.
taggies
darlinkies
bianca
donna
doris
edjim
gequi
ica
ica.
jada
jayzel
jemai
jemai.
mae
marichu
marvic
maxine
mel
mel.
millen
mon
nica
regina
reisha
reisha.
roda
ruth
zell
zuela
archives
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
August 2008
September 2008
reality
fster    multiply    imeem    email    earcandy    flipflops   
A little glamour won't hurt. :P
gucci    louis vuitton    chanel    escada    prada    marks and spencer    MNG    esprit    giordano   
If you're not glamorous as you think,
maybe fashionable is the right word.
click on the right link.:)
chucks love. converse.    hush puppies    /bench    penshoppe    bayo    kamiseta    ensembles   
But if it ain't "affordable",
there's always baclaran and 168 @ divi. :))
