Saturday, July 07, 2007
Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me
Oh things are gonna happen naturally
Oh taking your advice i'm looking on the bright side
And balancing the whole thing
But often times those words get tangled up in lies
And the bright lights turn to night
Until the dawn it brings
Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me
Cause you and i both loved
What you and i spoke of
And others just read of
Others only read of the love, the love that i love.
See i'm all about them words
Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words
Hundreds of pages, pages, pages forwards
More words then i had ever heard and i feel so alive
You and i, you and i
Not so little you and i anymore
And with this silence brings a moral story
More importantly evolving is the glory of a boy
Cause you and i both loved
What you and i spoke of
And others just dream of
And if you could see me now
Well i'm almost finally out of
I'm finally out of
Finally
deedeedeedee
Well i'm almost finally, finally
Well i'm free, oh, i'm free
And it's okay if you have go away
Oh just remember the telephone works both ways
And if i never ever hear them ring
If nothing else i'll think the bells inside
Have finally found you someone else and that's okay
Cause i'll remember everything you sang
Cause you and i both loved
what you and i spoke of
And others just read of and if you could see now
Well i'm almost finally out of.
I'm finally out of, finally,
deedeeededede
Well i'm almost finally, finally, out of words.
Yeah, I am out of words, but this? noo. I'm not yet out of it. definitely. I'll know when I know it and I'll tell you when I know.
I got the lyrics from a site and I'm not sure whether it's got the right words in it.
I dunno. I can't think. Oh, this is stupid. I can't put a title on this post!!! what the--
Another blogger failure. o___O
crap.
Okay, I'll just try post something with sense from Los BaƱos. Good luck na lang sa paghahanap ng mabilis na comp shop dun. Wala pa daw silang [mah new friends] narent-an na mabilis eh. But I found a netopis there in the Vega Center, and it looks like any other netopia shops so, sana maganda. :)
baboosh.
@ 8:45 PM
Oh things are gonna happen naturally
Oh taking your advice i'm looking on the bright side
And balancing the whole thing
But often times those words get tangled up in lies
And the bright lights turn to night
Until the dawn it brings
Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me
Cause you and i both loved
What you and i spoke of
And others just read of
Others only read of the love, the love that i love.
See i'm all about them words
Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words
Hundreds of pages, pages, pages forwards
More words then i had ever heard and i feel so alive
You and i, you and i
Not so little you and i anymore
And with this silence brings a moral story
More importantly evolving is the glory of a boy
Cause you and i both loved
What you and i spoke of
And others just dream of
And if you could see me now
Well i'm almost finally out of
I'm finally out of
Finally
deedeedeedee
Well i'm almost finally, finally
Well i'm free, oh, i'm free
And it's okay if you have go away
Oh just remember the telephone works both ways
And if i never ever hear them ring
If nothing else i'll think the bells inside
Have finally found you someone else and that's okay
Cause i'll remember everything you sang
Cause you and i both loved
what you and i spoke of
And others just read of and if you could see now
Well i'm almost finally out of.
I'm finally out of, finally,
deedeeededede
Well i'm almost finally, finally, out of words.
Yeah, I am out of words, but this? noo. I'm not yet out of it. definitely. I'll know when I know it and I'll tell you when I know.
I got the lyrics from a site and I'm not sure whether it's got the right words in it.
I dunno. I can't think. Oh, this is stupid. I can't put a title on this post!!! what the--
Another blogger failure. o___O
crap.
Okay, I'll just try post something with sense from Los BaƱos. Good luck na lang sa paghahanap ng mabilis na comp shop dun. Wala pa daw silang [mah new friends] narent-an na mabilis eh. But I found a netopis there in the Vega Center, and it looks like any other netopia shops so, sana maganda. :)
baboosh.
@ 8:45 PM
profile
A college student taking up BS Civil Engineering at the University of the Philippines -Los Banos
UPLB Engineering Society.
A PROUD UPian.
taggies
darlinkies
bianca
donna
doris
edjim
gequi
ica
ica.
jada
jayzel
jemai
jemai.
mae
marichu
marvic
maxine
mel
mel.
millen
mon
nica
regina
reisha
reisha.
roda
ruth
zell
zuela
archives
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
August 2008
September 2008
reality
fster    multiply    imeem    email    earcandy    flipflops   
A little glamour won't hurt. :P
gucci    louis vuitton    chanel    escada    prada    marks and spencer    MNG    esprit    giordano   
If you're not glamorous as you think,
maybe fashionable is the right word.
click on the right link.:)
chucks love. converse.    hush puppies    /bench    penshoppe    bayo    kamiseta    ensembles   
But if it ain't "affordable",
there's always baclaran and 168 @ divi. :))
