Too much coffee, but no sugar
    Saturday, July 14, 2007


    Di ba Thursday nung sinabi ko sayo yung mga yun [basta alam mo na yon]. Alam mo ba na Thursday after nun, buong araw mugto mata ko. Pano ba naman kasi, sinisipon ako nun at "medyo" masama pakiramdam ko. haha. Jooooke.

    Yeah I know I promised not to shed tears. Sisihin mo yung cold virus! hehe.

    Gulo ko.

    Basta ang alam ko lang na naka-gets sa feeling ko nung may sakit ako at lumuluha na lang mga mata ko is Aika [our dormmate, not ica from parsci]. Kasi kapag luluha na yung mga mata ko, ewan. Basta feeling ko gets niya eh. Hehe.

    On the good side, I'm over shedding tears. What's next ba??

    Angguloooo.

    I know most of you readers don't understand majority of what is above. Well, that's life. You don't always understand everything. Haii. Labo.

    ---

    Last Friday, commute lang ako pauwi from Los BaƱos with Ica, Jamaica, and Lester. Grabe super saya! Nag-atc kaming apat. We got to meet some of Jamaica's friends and her sister. Lester, Ica and I get to see real boys. haha. No offense LB boys. Kasi naman sa LB, ang gwapo, either taken na or gay. Hm. Take Lester for example. O di ba? He's not taken, but he's gay.
    Okay. After [boy]sight-seeing, we hunted for a UP jacket. Dun sa Olympic World meron. Kaso it's not that nice. But after seeing yesterday the UP jackets at UPD, I think I'll settle for the one we found at atc.

    Oh, I forgot. The first thing that we did pala after arriving at atc is buy fraps at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Then jacket hunting, then sight-seeing na. Then while sight-seeing, we met some of Jamaica's friends and her sister. Yeah, that's about it. My parents picked Ica and I at Starbucks, so coffee again. Hmm.

    But the coffee wasn't sweet enough. It lacks something, more sweetness.

    Hinatid namin si Ica sa bahay nila. Grabe, first time ko ulit makapunta dun. Last time ko dun is first year pa. Grabe.

    When we got home na, we ate dinner then we [i, cousing Ching, Dad and bro] watched HP5 -Last Full Show. Then we went home na then sleep.

    Yesterday, Saturday, we went to UPD. I looked for some UP jackets but it turns out na better pa yung nakita namin sa atc, sa tingin ko. Well, ganun eh. Then picture taking na lang at UPD's oblation. I can say na better yung location ng oblation ng UPLB compared to UPD's. I mean, yes maganda yung pagkakalayout nung background ng oble nila pero for picture taking, better sa LB kasi the oble is on flat ground, er, grass.

    Aw. tinatamad na ko magkwento. Maybe sometime this week makakapagpost ulit ako from LB.

    adios.

    @ 7:52 PM

    welcome

    hello hello. So lazy, so busy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic      free web hit counters      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    breakdown

    profile

    A college student taking up BS Civil Engineering at the University of the Philippines -Los Banos
    UPLB Engineering Society.
    A PROUD UPian.

    taggies




    darlinkies

    ana
    bianca
    donna
    doris
    edjim
    gequi
    ica
    ica.
    jada
    jayzel
    jemai
    jemai.
    mae
    marichu
    marvic
    maxine
    mel
    mel.
    millen
    mon
    nica
    regina
    reisha
    reisha.
    roda
    ruth
    zell
    zuela

    archives

    April 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    November 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008


    reality

    Reality is harsh.

    fster    multiply    imeem    email    earcandy    flipflops   

    A little glamour won't hurt. :P

    gucci    louis vuitton    chanel    escada    prada    marks and spencer    MNG    esprit    giordano   

    If you're not glamorous as you think,
    maybe fashionable is the right word.
    click on the right link.:)

    chucks love. converse.    hush puppies    /bench    penshoppe    bayo    kamiseta    ensembles   

    But if it ain't "affordable",
    there's always baclaran and 168 @ divi. :))

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    credits

    designer:::candybear::
    image:firstfear
    image host:photobucket
    brushes&fonts:|||||||