just makign a point
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Most people think that those who speak, or write, or type, or text, in english are pasosyal. Hainako. I think people who do so [not those who think] are just comfortable with the english language. I am not saying that we prefer english than filipino. It's just that we are comfortable with it, and that we trust ourselves with our grammar.
IBA ANG SOSYAL SA PASOSYAL.
Ang mga sosyal ay yung mga taong talagang sosyal na kahit hindi ni la pilitin. Sila yung mga taong totoo yung pinapakitang kasosyalan.
Yung mga PAsosyal ay yung ibang tao naman na gusto maging sosyal kahit hindi naman talaga sila sosyal. Trying hard, ika nga.
Well, I just wanted to make a POINT.
Oh, oh. And here's my schedule this sem:
Monday:
10am-12nn ~ double period ><
SOSC 2(SSP) C ~ in normal words, Social Sciences with Section C
3-4pm
Math 17 FX2 ~ Basta it's Math 17 with Section FX2
Tuesday:
9-10am
Math 1(MST) T ~ Math 1 with Section T
10-11am
BSCE BLK U2 ~ A class with my block
12nn-1pm
PHLO 1(SSP) V ~ Philosophy yata yan with Section V
1-3pm ~ double period ><
English 2 (AH) W2
3-4pm
Math 17 FX2
4-5pm
PE 2 with Section PIL-Y
Wednesday:
8-9am
ENSC1 A ~ Environmental Science with Section A
10am-12nn ~double period
SOSC 2(SSP) C
3-4pm
Math 17 FX2
Thursday:
9-10am
Math 1 (MST) T
12nn-1pm
PHLO1 (SSP) V
1-3pm
English 2 (AH) W2
3-4pm
Math 17 FX2
4-5pm
PE 2 with Section PIL-Y
Friday:
3-4pm
Math 17 FX2
So to sum it all up, tuesday and thursday sched is almost the same except hindi ko mami-meet ung block ko on thursdays. Monday and Wdnesday naman is almost the same except may ENSC ako on Wed. And on Fridays I obviously have one subject. hehe. Math 17, the only subject I have everyday. And I don't have Saturday classes. Mom says it's nice, but I myself won't know it unless I get on to it. :)
I am excited na nervous na masaya. hehe.
Wala akong same course na schoolmate. Pero merong former schoolmate na UPLB din. Si ica, BS Math nga lang siya. BSCE ako.
@ 8:51 PM
IBA ANG SOSYAL SA PASOSYAL.
Ang mga sosyal ay yung mga taong talagang sosyal na kahit hindi ni la pilitin. Sila yung mga taong totoo yung pinapakitang kasosyalan.
Yung mga PAsosyal ay yung ibang tao naman na gusto maging sosyal kahit hindi naman talaga sila sosyal. Trying hard, ika nga.
Well, I just wanted to make a POINT.
Oh, oh. And here's my schedule this sem:
Monday:
10am-12nn ~ double period ><
SOSC 2(SSP) C ~ in normal words, Social Sciences with Section C
3-4pm
Math 17 FX2 ~ Basta it's Math 17 with Section FX2
Tuesday:
9-10am
Math 1(MST) T ~ Math 1 with Section T
10-11am
BSCE BLK U2 ~ A class with my block
12nn-1pm
PHLO 1(SSP) V ~ Philosophy yata yan with Section V
1-3pm ~ double period ><
English 2 (AH) W2
3-4pm
Math 17 FX2
4-5pm
PE 2 with Section PIL-Y
Wednesday:
8-9am
ENSC1 A ~ Environmental Science with Section A
10am-12nn ~double period
SOSC 2(SSP) C
3-4pm
Math 17 FX2
Thursday:
9-10am
Math 1 (MST) T
12nn-1pm
PHLO1 (SSP) V
1-3pm
English 2 (AH) W2
3-4pm
Math 17 FX2
4-5pm
PE 2 with Section PIL-Y
Friday:
3-4pm
Math 17 FX2
So to sum it all up, tuesday and thursday sched is almost the same except hindi ko mami-meet ung block ko on thursdays. Monday and Wdnesday naman is almost the same except may ENSC ako on Wed. And on Fridays I obviously have one subject. hehe. Math 17, the only subject I have everyday. And I don't have Saturday classes. Mom says it's nice, but I myself won't know it unless I get on to it. :)
I am excited na nervous na masaya. hehe.
Wala akong same course na schoolmate. Pero merong former schoolmate na UPLB din. Si ica, BS Math nga lang siya. BSCE ako.
@ 8:51 PM
profile
A college student taking up BS Civil Engineering at the University of the Philippines -Los Banos
UPLB Engineering Society.
A PROUD UPian.
taggies
darlinkies
bianca
donna
doris
edjim
gequi
ica
ica.
jada
jayzel
jemai
jemai.
mae
marichu
marvic
maxine
mel
mel.
millen
mon
nica
regina
reisha
reisha.
roda
ruth
zell
zuela
archives
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
August 2008
September 2008
reality
fster    multiply    imeem    email    earcandy    flipflops   
A little glamour won't hurt. :P
gucci    louis vuitton    chanel    escada    prada    marks and spencer    MNG    esprit    giordano   
If you're not glamorous as you think,
maybe fashionable is the right word.
click on the right link.:)
chucks love. converse.    hush puppies    /bench    penshoppe    bayo    kamiseta    ensembles   
But if it ain't "affordable",
there's always baclaran and 168 @ divi. :))
