crrrrrrrushed.
Friday, June 08, 2007
By September, mom said that if she finished paying our credit card bills, she'll buy me a new phone. Heck, that was only a few days before now. She just called saying my Tita dear bought me a new phone. Of course I was thrilled naman because I didn't expect her to do so. But when I found out the unit she bought. Hell was raised. A Nokia 6300. Classmates, remember Galicer's phone? Yun yon. Grabe. No offense to 6300 cellphone owners, but I hate that unit. I dunno why I do but I just do. So I offered to my parents that I sell that phone and the money I will include with my ipon with which I intend to buy my unit of choice, the new N95. Shiit. Di pa rin ngrereply si mama tapos nung sinabi ko kay dadi, he just offered to exchange units with him. His unit the Nokia 6708. You probably haven't heard of it because it's a really complicated unit. You can't text using the keypad [there are no letters on the keypad, just numbers], so you'll have to use a stylus. Basta yun. Long story short: complicated siya at walang may tiyagang gumamit nun so si Dadi na lang gumagamit. Si Tita dear din bumili nun eh. Grabe, she has a wild taste for nokia units. O_______o
So in short, I don't intend to use it the moment it lands on to my palm. I'll prefer to use my favorite unit since third yr high.
That's how hard-headed I am. Stupid I may sound, but you can't change me. And I won't change. I may sound mad, but I am not. I am just a girl trying to make things work for her, and not working things out for her. But it doesn't seem to work so she's crushed.
@ 7:55 AM
So in short, I don't intend to use it the moment it lands on to my palm. I'll prefer to use my favorite unit since third yr high.
That's how hard-headed I am. Stupid I may sound, but you can't change me. And I won't change. I may sound mad, but I am not. I am just a girl trying to make things work for her, and not working things out for her. But it doesn't seem to work so she's crushed.
Labels: z
@ 7:55 AM
profile
A college student taking up BS Civil Engineering at the University of the Philippines -Los Banos
UPLB Engineering Society.
A PROUD UPian.
taggies
darlinkies
bianca
donna
doris
edjim
gequi
ica
ica.
jada
jayzel
jemai
jemai.
mae
marichu
marvic
maxine
mel
mel.
millen
mon
nica
regina
reisha
reisha.
roda
ruth
zell
zuela
archives
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
August 2008
September 2008
reality
fster    multiply    imeem    email    earcandy    flipflops   
A little glamour won't hurt. :P
gucci    louis vuitton    chanel    escada    prada    marks and spencer    MNG    esprit    giordano   
If you're not glamorous as you think,
maybe fashionable is the right word.
click on the right link.:)
chucks love. converse.    hush puppies    /bench    penshoppe    bayo    kamiseta    ensembles   
But if it ain't "affordable",
there's always baclaran and 168 @ divi. :))
