spending a day on the road
Monday, May 14, 2007
Phew. This day really drained me of energy. gra-bay-cious. My father woke me up a LOT earlier than my usual wake-up time. He told me that by the time he had returned from voting, he wanted me to be ready to leave. We full-tanked the revo first, which is the reason why I HAD TO come along because we always use my credit card for gas transactions. Anyways, after filling up the gas tank, we headed to Cardona, Rizal. We were to surprise my Lola who lives there which didn't make me any more irritated about having to get up early[brat]. I missed her. A lot. I grew up with her so little I was that I can remember until I was a high school freshman. I learned a lot from her. So, there. It was a really looooooooooooooooooong way getting there. Of course we didn't go there empty handed. We brought along two whole chicken from Max's and some siopao from Chowking. Hehe. And of course, some financial assistance because we heard that lovable Lola ran out of medicines which she takes on a regular basis. We shared stories about us and them and him and her. She was really happy when we told her that I have a nice chance to get into UPLB. Well, I was, too, after the interview.
After sharing those stories, we went home. Well, not yet home. We had lunch at Market! Market! I honestly admit that it was my first time to set foot in there because when we went there before, it was already closed, and I didn't get any chance after that to go there.
So, we ate lunch at Max's then my dad, who has already gone there before, became my "tour guide". He showed me the "tiangge" part of the mall where I bought a lot of stuff [accessories, 2bd hand books, etc]. Oh! When we got out of the "tiangge", a lot of stalls were on sale like Maldita, Hush Puppies, etc. I got a cardigan at Mossimo. It was 70off and it was really nice and sooo0 worth the price so I bought it with the credit card. Hehe. [brat]
After that, we got into this stall [I forgot the name] which sold a lot of toys for people like my li'l brother. What was interesting was that there're a lot of BB guns inside which fascinates me.
Share: When I was just about seven years of age, my father taught me how to shoot a BB gun, a pistol, specifically. The unusual thing is that the pistol that I practised with was a near replica of a real pistol. It had an all-metal body: out and in. Too bad it wasn't automatic. Kelangan pang i-kasa. And when I was a grade5 student, my father again taught me how to shoot a gun. An airgun. It's like a shotgun when you look at it, but it uses air pressure to shoot the shells, not bullets nor pellets. All in all, I have been practising my shooting skills with only THE heavy kind of guns. Not plastics. So unusual for a girl, but not so for a daddy's girl.

There were a lot of guns in there and war games accessories. After that, we went home to finally, relaaaaaaaaaaaax.
Oh, and we got home at around 7:45pm.
XD
@ 6:55 AM
After sharing those stories, we went home. Well, not yet home. We had lunch at Market! Market! I honestly admit that it was my first time to set foot in there because when we went there before, it was already closed, and I didn't get any chance after that to go there.
So, we ate lunch at Max's then my dad, who has already gone there before, became my "tour guide". He showed me the "tiangge" part of the mall where I bought a lot of stuff [accessories, 2bd hand books, etc]. Oh! When we got out of the "tiangge", a lot of stalls were on sale like Maldita, Hush Puppies, etc. I got a cardigan at Mossimo. It was 70off and it was really nice and sooo0 worth the price so I bought it with the credit card. Hehe. [brat]
After that, we got into this stall [I forgot the name] which sold a lot of toys for people like my li'l brother. What was interesting was that there're a lot of BB guns inside which fascinates me.
Share: When I was just about seven years of age, my father taught me how to shoot a BB gun, a pistol, specifically. The unusual thing is that the pistol that I practised with was a near replica of a real pistol. It had an all-metal body: out and in. Too bad it wasn't automatic. Kelangan pang i-kasa. And when I was a grade5 student, my father again taught me how to shoot a gun. An airgun. It's like a shotgun when you look at it, but it uses air pressure to shoot the shells, not bullets nor pellets. All in all, I have been practising my shooting skills with only THE heavy kind of guns. Not plastics. So unusual for a girl, but not so for a daddy's girl.

There were a lot of guns in there and war games accessories. After that, we went home to finally, relaaaaaaaaaaaax.
Oh, and we got home at around 7:45pm.
XD
@ 6:55 AM
profile
A college student taking up BS Civil Engineering at the University of the Philippines -Los Banos
UPLB Engineering Society.
A PROUD UPian.
taggies
darlinkies
bianca
donna
doris
edjim
gequi
ica
ica.
jada
jayzel
jemai
jemai.
mae
marichu
marvic
maxine
mel
mel.
millen
mon
nica
regina
reisha
reisha.
roda
ruth
zell
zuela
archives
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
August 2008
September 2008
reality
fster    multiply    imeem    email    earcandy    flipflops   
A little glamour won't hurt. :P
gucci    louis vuitton    chanel    escada    prada    marks and spencer    MNG    esprit    giordano   
If you're not glamorous as you think,
maybe fashionable is the right word.
click on the right link.:)
chucks love. converse.    hush puppies    /bench    penshoppe    bayo    kamiseta    ensembles   
But if it ain't "affordable",
there's always baclaran and 168 @ divi. :))
